2. Data controller
Helsinki Halli Oy (business ID 1016235-3) is the data controller of personal information collected in the Service. Helsinki Halli Oy’s contact details are: Areenankuja 1, 00240 Helsinki, tel. 020 419 4076.
3. What personal information do we collect and how?
The type of information we collect from you depends on whether you decide to register to the Service or use the Service without registration. Personal information means information about you, which can be used alone, or in combination with other information, to identify you personally.
3.1 Personal information submitted by you
When you register to the Service we ask you to provide your email address. We use the email address submitted by you to send you newsletters, offers or such other notices based on your consent.
It is possible for you to use the Service without submitting your email address or other personal information to us. Please note that if you choose not to provide personal information requested by us, we may not be able to provide you with the information or services you have requested or otherwise fulfil the purpose(s) for which we have asked for the personal information.
3.2 Personal information collected through your use of the Service
Such information relates to your mobile phone or other device and your use of the Service, and includes technical information, such as your IP address, device identifier, access times and details pertaining to your use of particular features of the Service and your other contributions to the Service.
Based on your consent, we may also collect information about your location based on (1) your IP address, (2) coordinates obtained from your mobile device’s GPS, or (3) other network based location data that is based on the proximity of network towers or WLAN connection points. We use your location data to locate your arrival at Hartwall Arena and to locate your departure from Hartwall Arena in order to send push notifications to you. You may turn the push notifications off from your mobile device if you do not wish to receive notifications from us.
Please note that if you choose not to allow us to collect your location data or send push-notifications, we may not be able to provide you with the information or services you have requested or otherwise fulfil the purpose(s) for which we have asked for the personal information.
4. Purpose of processing your personal information
The processing of your personal information is based on (1) our legitimate interests, in particular providing services and information to you and carrying out direct marketing as further described below, and/or (2) your consent.
We process your personal information to:
- provide, personalize and improve the Service;
- ensure technical functioning of the Service, develop new features, functionalities and provide support;
- perform research, analyze and compile statistical information about the use of the Service;
- communicate with you for purposes related to user relationship management (including newsletters, support etc.); and
- use the information to send you promotional material and other marketing communications relating to our products and services or our partners’ products or services (see Section 11 below).
5. Third party services and external websites
The Service may contain cookies or links to third party websites through which your information may be processed by such third party. Please note that we do not control, and are not responsible for, the content or practices of such websites, which are also subject to their own terms and privacy policies.
6. Sharing your personal information with third parties
We respect the confidentiality of your personal information. We will not sell your personal information or make it commercially available to any third party.
We may also need to share your personal information with legal and regulatory authorities in accordance with data protection legislation.
7. Transfers of personal information outside the EU or EEA
We may transfer your personal information outside the European Union or the European Economic Area in accordance with the data protection legislation. We will only transfer your personal information outside the European Union or the European Economic Area in accordance with one of the legal grounds described below:
- the recipient country is regarded by the European Commission to provide adequate protection for your personal information;
- we have put in place appropriate safeguards for the transfer by using the model contracts for the transfer of personal information to third countries issued by the European Commission. You may receive a copy of these contracts by contacting us at the address set out in Section 13; or
- you have given your consent to the transfer, or there is another legal basis for the transfer under the data protection legislation.
8. Security of your personal information
Our personnel have no general access to your personal information. Access to your personal information is limited exclusively to our or our subcontractors’ authorized personnel, for instance, in connection with the supply of support services relating to the Service. We have ensured that such personnel do not process personal information on a wider basis than required for the production of the Service.
We have implemented security technologies and measures to protect and prevent your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
9. How long do we store personal information?
10. Information about cookies and similar technologies
You may manage your cookie preferences through your web browser. You can set your browser to accept, block or delete all or certain cookies. Please note that if you choose to block cookies by changing your browser settings, this may prevent the proper functioning of the Service and as the consequence all features or functionalities of the Service may not be available for your use.
You can review the types of cookies placed in the Service here. Please note that any third party cookies placed by our partners are subject to the terms and information practices of our partners.
11. Right to prohibit processing of personal information for direct marketing purposes
We will send you advertising and other marketing communications by email, if you have provided us your email address and have given your consent to such communications. You have the option to unsubscribe to such marketing communications at any time.
12. Your other rights with respect to personal information
You have the right to:
- access, update, remove and correct your personal information;
- cancel your consent, where the processing of personal information is based on your consent;
- object to our use of your personal information;
- demand us to restrict the processing of your personal information; and
- receive your personal information in machine-readable format and transfer such information to another controller, where you have provided the personal information to us and where the processing of such information is based on your consent.
If you are unhappy with the way we process your personal information, you have a right to make a complaint to the competent supervisory authority, who is responsible for monitoring compliance with the applicable data protection legislation.
13. Contact details
Helsinki Halli Oy
Areenankuja 1, 00240 Helsinki
Tel. 020 419 4076